Are you a business owner finding yourself spending more time on trying to navigate the digital marketing world than you are on building your business and doing what you love?
My ideal clients have a vision for the digital marketing of their business but lack the time and skill it takes to manage their business in the digital world. The importance of connecting to your customers in the digital world has become an integral part of what a business is to its customers in this day and age.
Marketing your business in the digital world is important because that is where your consumers are. In 2018, the average Internet user had 7 social media accounts.
To be relevant online today you need to:
- Have a user-friendly website.
- Invest in SEO so that you appear in search results from some keywords
- Have at least one active social media profile where you engage with customers
- Some paid advertising. It’s impossible to get found online without some paid media.
- Reputation management. Know what people are saying about you. Solicit more reviews. When asked to review, most people write a positive review. When not asked, only unhappy people tend to write reviews.
- Integrated touch points. All of the places that you are online should work together. Engage your target customers both online and in your physical shop if you’re a brick and mortar business.
Some of the services I provide are:
Web and Digital Media Design
Social Media Marketing
Contact me today to see how I can help you navigate in this digital world. My goal is to provide your business with top-notch digital marketing support. I offer a wide variety of options, whether you need help long term or on a project basis.